Win a PupCup!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Information on how to enter the PupCup Competition (“Competition”) forms part of the terms of entry.
Entry into the Competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The promoter is City West Water Corporation (“CWW”) ABN 70 066 902 467 of 1 McNab Avenue, Footscray, Victoria, 3011. Telephone 131 691.
- Competition entry is only open to CWW customers, however CWW employees, contractors, suppliers and their immediate families who are also customers of CWW are ineligible to win a prize. CWW may require proof of an entrant’s identity including that they are a CWW customer.
- The Competition period commences on Thursday, February 1st 2018 at 9am (AEDT) and concludes on Sunday, March 11th 2018 at 11:59pm (AEDT). Any entries outside the Competition period will not be considered.
- Entrants must enter via Facebook, Instagram or Twitter and may enter more than once, however entrants are only eligible for one (1) prize each.
- To enter, entrants must:
a) Capture an image of their pet and post the image to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter from their personal and/or business account;
b) Ensure the image posted is open to the public (i.e. not set to private or a limited audience); and
c) Include the hashtag #cwwpupcup in the same post.
- The photo images deemed most creative by CWW will be judged the winners.
- The winners will be notified in writing of their prize by no later than 3pm on Monday March 19th, 2018 by CWW inserting notification under their respective winning post and will then be posted on CWW’s social media pages.
- There are twenty (20) prizes to be won. Each prize consists of a CWW Choose Tap™ branded Pup Cup.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash, nor are the prizes transferable or exchangeable.
- CWW reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in CWW’s sole opinion includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who attempts to tamper with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms of entry or who has, in CWW’s sole opinion, engaged in conduct in entering the Competition which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Competition and/or CWW.
- Entries must be received by 11:59pm (AEDT) on Sunday, March 11th 2018. The time of entry will be based on the time recorded on the Facebook or Twitter social media platforms. CWW accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
- Entrants :
- provide a perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to CWW to use and reproduce their image(s) across CWW’s website, social media pages and other publications ; and
- agree to participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable media editorial requests relating to the Competition including, but not limited to, being interviewed, photographed or filmed.
- Entrants release CWW from all damage and liabilities incurred by them, any third party or any property as a result of the entrant entering the Competition. Without limitation to the preceding sentence, entrants warrant that they are the owner of any images submitted by them and/or that their entry will not infringe any intellectual property, moral or other rights of any person or entity.
- If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, CWW reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value.
CWW’s decision is final and CWW will not enter into correspondence regarding the Competition result.
Thanks for entering and good luck!
PRIVACY COLLECTION STATEMENT
CWW is committed to protecting your privacy. The personal information requested is being collected by CWW for the purpose of the Competition and any other directly related purpose. Your personal information will not be disclosed to any other external party without your consent unless required or authorised by law.
If you wish to alter any of the personal information you have supplied to CWW, please contact CWW’s media department via email firstname.lastname@example.org.