Skip to the main content

City West Water

Faults and disruptions

Report a fault or disruption to your water service.

We have an ongoing program of works to renew and upgrade water and sewer infrastructure to ensure we continue to serve the needs of our customers.

Find out what planned works are underway in your area.

From time to time unforeseen faults or disruptions affect our water and sewer infrastructure and impact services to homes or businesses.

We encourage you to contact us when you are experiencing a fault or disruption so we can address it promptly.

You can do this by calling us on 132 642 or using our report a fault form.

Ref no.
Date and time
Please tell us what you think.
If you require a response, please Contact us.