On this page you will find:
Reporting a fault
We respond to ALL reported faults within 1 hour – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
1. Check our Outage Map
Before you report a fault, first check our Outage Map to see if the fault has already been reported.
2. When and how to report a fault
If the fault is not on our Outage Map, please report it in either of the following ways:
Report emergencies by phone. When is it an emergency?
- Is water gushing down the street or from a hydrant?
- Have you lost water supply? (ie no water flowing at all, and your address is not on the outage map and/or you’ve received no notifications)
- Are ALL of your fixtures (sinks, toilets etc) blocked up?
If you answered yes to any of the above, call 13 44 99 (24/7).
All other faults
You can report all other faults online via:
- our online report a fault form
- Snap Send Solve online reporting, or download the app from your app store.