Submit your community sponsorship application form online.
- Please read application framework and the terms and conditions before submitting form.
Terms and conditions
You must complete all sections of the c ommunity s ponsorship a pplication f orm before it can be assessed.
- We must receive your application by the due date.
- We are unable to support events or programs falling outside of Victorian State Government Guidelines regarding mass gatherings during the COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic.
- We may reject a community sponsorship application if it doesn't meet our requirements. For example:
- if your event is intending to provide profit or gain
- if your event replaces a core government service
- if your organisation does not have an Australian Business Number
- if your organisation does not have not-for-profit status
- if your event relates to beauty contests/pageants, gambling, exploits animals, promotes tobacco or alcohol
- if your event discriminates adversely against a person/s, organisation/s or group/s, or is for an individual's or political party's gain
- where the support is passed to a third party in the form of a sponsorship or grant.
- Accepting a City West Water community sponsorship means you or your organisation agree to promoting City West Water’s support of the event/program naming City West Water as an ‘Event Partner’ on the event website at least two weeks prior to the event.
- Accepting a City West Water community sponsorship means you or your organisation agree to promote City West Water’s support of the event/program naming City West Water as an ‘Event Partner’ on a social media post at least one week prior to the event. This content must be sent to City West for approval at least three business days prior to its publication to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accepting a City West Water community sponsorship means you or your organisation agree to provide City West Water with three high resolution event-related images within five business days of the event/program’s completion with authorisation to use these images for promotional purposes. Photos and permissions are to be sent to email@example.com
- Lodging a community sponsorship application acknowledges that the agreement between City West Water and your organisation is only for the period of the event and does not guarantee ongoing support for the future.
- Sponsorship can't be promoted as a general endorsement by either City West Water or the Victorian Government.
- In the case that the event/program is cancelled we request that you notify City West Water immediately.
In the case the event/program is cancelled funds will be returned to City West Water within 30 days. In the case of postponement with the alternate event/program date falling outside the original application round City West Water will require a separate application (refer here to get your information in on time).