Submit your Community sponsorship application form online.
- Please read application framework and the terms and conditions before submitting form.
Terms and conditions
You must complete all sections of the Community Sponsorship Application Form before it can be assessed.
- We must receive your application by the due date.
- Once you apply this means you automatically agree to City West Water's Terms of Conduct.
- We may reject a sponsorship application if it doesn't meet our requirements. For example:
- if your event is intending to provide profit or gain
- if your event replaces a core government service
- if your organisation does not have an Australian Business Number
- if your event relates to beauty contests/pageants, gambling, exploits animals, promotes tobacco or alcohol
- if your event discriminates adversely against a person/s, organisation/s or group/s, or is for an individual's or political party's gain
- where the support is passed to a third party in the form of a sponsorship or grant.
- Accepting a City West Water sponsorship means you or your organisation agree to promoting City West Water’s support of the event naming City West Water as an ‘Event supporter’ on both the event website as well as on at least one social media post prior to the event. You or your organisation must send any content that mentions City West Water for approval at least three business days prior to its publication.
- Accepting a City West Water sponsorship means you or your organisation agrees to provide up to three high resolution event-related images to City West Water within five business days of the event’s completion along with authorisation for City West Water to use these images for promotional purposes.
- Lodging an application acknowledges that the agreement between City West Water and your organisation is only for the period of the event and does not guarantee ongoing support for the future.
- Sponsorship can't be promoted as a general endorsement by either City West Water or the Victorian Government.