Submit your community sponsorship application form online.
- Please read application framework and the terms and conditions before submitting the form.
Terms and conditions
You must complete all sections of the community sponsorship application form before it can be assessed.
- Your application must be received by us on or before the due date in order to be eligible.
- If events are unable to go ahead as planned due to the impacts of coronavirus (COVID-19), sponsorship will not be provided.
- Community sponsorship applications are accepted or rejected at Greater Western Water’s sole discretion. Reasons that an application may not meet our requirements include:
- if your event is intending to provide profit
- if your event replaces a core government service
- if your organisation does not have an Australian Business Number
- if your organisation does not have not-for-profit status
- if your event relates to beauty contests/pageants, gambling, exploits animals, promotes tobacco or alcohol
- if your event discriminates adversely against a person/s, organisation/s or group/s, or is for an individual's or political party's gain, and/or
- where the support is passed to a third party in the form of a sponsorship or grant.
- Accepting a Greater Western Water community sponsorship means you or your organisation agree to promoting Greater Western Water’s support of the event/program naming Greater Western Water as an ‘Event Partner’ on the event website at least two weeks prior to the event.
- Accepting a Greater Western Water community sponsorship means you or your organisation agree to promote Greater Western Water’s support of the event/program naming Greater Western Water as an ‘Event Partner’ on a social media post at least one week prior to the event.
- Accepting a Greater Western Water community sponsorship means you or your organisation agree to provide Greater Western Water with three high resolution event-related images within five business days of the event/program’s completion with authorisation to use these images for promotional purposes. Photos and permissions are to be sent to email@example.com
- Lodging a community sponsorship application acknowledges that the agreement between Greater Western Water and your organisation is only for the period of the event and does not guarantee ongoing support for the future.
- Sponsorship can't be promoted as a general endorsement by either Greater Western Water or the Victorian Government.
- In the case that the event/program is cancelled we request that you notify Greater Western Water immediately.
- In the case the event/program is cancelled funds will be returned to Greater Western Water within 30 days.
- In the case of postponement with the alternate event/program date falling outside the original application round, Greater Western Water will require a separate application (refer here to get your information in on time).