Mobile water fountain application
Submit your Mobile water fountain application online.
Mobile water fountain application - terms & conditions
Please read application framework and the terms and conditions before submitting form.
- You must complete all sections of this form before it can be assessed.
- We must receive your application by the due date.
- Once you apply this means you automatically agree to City West Water's Terms of Conduct.
- If a mobile water fountain in the size you want isn't available we will provide one in a different size.
- We may reject an application or take the mobile water fountain back if its proposed location doesn't meet our requirements.
- You are liable for any damage to the mobile water fountain while it is in your possession.
- Accepting a City West Water mobile water fountain means you or your organisation agree/s to complete an evaluation (provided by us) 30 days after your event.
- We can't guarantee that your fountain will be delivered at the time you request, or in extreme cases even on the day of the event – but we will do our best to meet your needs and try to let you know if this might happen.
- Support of your event can't be promoted as a general endorsement by either City West Water or the Victorian Government.
- We request that you schedule your mobile water fountain bump in and bump out times prior to, or after peak hour (7am – 9am and 4pm – 6pm). Fees may be incurred by your organisation for bump in and bump out during these peak hour times.
- For mobile water fountains delivered on a Saturday, we request that you schedule bump in and bump out during the hours of 7am – 6pm. Fees may be incurred by your organisation for bump in and bump out that fall outside of these designated hours.
- In the instance that your event occurs on a Sunday, we request that you endeavour to have the mobile water fountain bumped in during the hours of 7am – 6pm on the Saturday and bumped out during the hours of 9am – 4pm on the Monday. Fees may be incurred by your organisation for bump in and bump out on Sundays.
- Each event is entitled to one free mobile water fountain. In the instance that your event requires more than one mobile water fountain, we will charge a flat fee of $600 ex GST for the additional delivery, pick up and installation of the second mobile water fountain.
- In the instance that your event falls on a public holiday, we request that you endeavour to have the mobile water fountain bumped in prior to the public holiday and bumped out after the public holiday. Fees may be incurred by your organisation for bump in and bump out during public holiday periods.
We will cover the cost for one site visit prior to your event. Any additional site visits which are required may incur a fee.