Notification forms

Find our the correct forms to notify us when conducting water and sewer testing.

Lodge the notification forms with us when conducting water and sewer testing, carrying out inspections, requesting water main shutdowns or connecting to live sewers.

Each of these forms will specify a minimum number of days notice to be given to us prior to works taking place.

Alternative formats

If you are having trouble accessing information on this page and require support for alternative formats, please call us on 131 691 or contact us.

Please tell us what you think.
If you require a response, please Contact us.