Confined spaces

For contractors and application forms working in or with confined spaces.

There are strict policies and procedures around applying for confined space access permits and finding contractors who are accredited to do this work.


City West Water Accredited Confined Space Contractors

To find a Contractor who is authorised to undertake confined space access work on our assets, please call the Operations Control Centre on 9313 8499 or contact a representative in the Land Development group.

Application for Access to City West Water Confined Spaces
To apply for entry into a City West Water confined space, please complete the form and return to the address or email listed on the application forms for processing.

Confined Space Entry & Associated Works Procedure
Authorised contractors must undertake works in accordance with City West Water's Confined Space Entry & Associated Works Procedure. A copy of this document can be downloaded as follows:

Please tell us what you think.
If you require a response, please Contact us.

Not what you're looking for?