At Greater Western Water, keeping our community, people, and assets safe is our priority.
This means only accredited consultants and contractors are authorised to perform water and sewerage works within our service area, such as:
- Consultants who undertake:
- engineering services and construction auditing services.
- Contractors who undertake:
- design, construction and/or maintenance services
- performing work on the water, alternative (recycled) water and/or wastewater networks.
Accreditation helps us monitor the quality of work to ensure that any work carried out is always safe.
We build strong working relationships with our accredited consultants, contractors and organisations. On this page you’ll find information on our approach to accreditation and how you can start working with us.