MyAccount is here for residential customers! Get greater access and control of your account.
MyAccount is your water account, online.
MyAccount allows residential customers to conveniently:
- setup payment plans to pay smaller amounts more frequently
- view upcoming payments and previous bills
- update your contact information
- setup direct debit payments
- apply concession rebates.
Register in 4 easy steps...
Please note: If you are a new customer you can sign up for MyAccount from the date that your first meter read is scheduled. We recommend waiting approximately two weeks after your move in date to allow time for your account data to link with MyAccount.
1) Go to the MyAccount registration page
2) Enter your City West Water account number (found on your bill) with no spaces or dashes. If you’re new to City West Water, and do not yet have an account number, you can register for MyAccount once you receive your first quarterly bill.
3) Enter the email address that is already used with your water account. If you don’t have an email address on your account, please either:
- register for eBilling - remember to select the verification link (within 24 hours) for your email to be added to your account, or
- email our MyAccount team - we can register your email address once we’ve confirmed account holder details with you
4) Select the verification link that will be automatically emailed to you and follow the prompts to complete your account signup. If you can't see the email in your inbox, check your Junk/Spam folder.
That’s it, you’re ready to go!
If you’ve previously registered, you can log in to MyAccount here.
Once logged in, please ensure your account details are up-to-date.