Every bill you receive from us includes a breakdown of the individual charges that make up your total bill as well as your water usage and payment information. To understand these charges in more detail visit our Charges explained page.
Example water bill
- A top corner directory that includes:
- Your 12-digit account number
- Your property details
- Our contact details
- The total amount due and the due date.
- Account summary breaking down the bill charges, including:
- Usage charges
- Network charges
- Other charges
- Any adjustments applied.
- Details of charges include a more comprehensive breakdown of the bill charges.
- Important information usually about certain charges of service offerings relevant to your account.
- Additional features section showing your average daily use for the billing period and over the last 12 months. It also compares your use to average use in your neighborhood.
- Payment details section showing the various ways you can pay your bill.
Still need help understanding your bill?:
Looking for previous bills?
There are two ways residential customers can access their previous bills.
When you register for eBilling, all your bills are sent to your nominated email inbox, so your bills are inconveniently in one location to find later. You can register for eBilling today.
If you are a business customer, please call 13 44 99.