eBilling is an email billing service. Instead of receiving a paper bill by post, you can choose to conveniently receive your Greater Western Water bills to a nominated email address to access anytime, anywhere you have email access.
There's many benefits to signing up and here’s five great reasons why:
- lessen paper clutter around your home
- enjoy the convenience of having your eBill delivered securely to your inbox
- view your eBill anytime from your phone, tablet, pc or desktop, making paying your bill easier
- retrieve previous bills fast from your personal email account whenever you need – especially handy around tax time
- reduce time spent storing statements on your fridge, message board or searching for mislaid bills.
Please note: When a new residential account is created, tenants and owner-occupiers will receive their bills via email (see eBilling Terms and Conditions for more details). If you are receiving paper bills and would like to switch to receive your bills via email, you can register for eBilling. You can switch back to paper bills any time.
How do I register for eBilling?
Residential customers can register for eBilling online. Once you have submitted the form you will receive a confirmation email and your next water bill will be sent directly to your nominated email address.
Please note: If you have a business account with us, please call us on 13 44 99 between 8.30am and 5.00pm (Mon-Fri).