Terms and Conditions – Golden Ticket eBilling Competition
Read our terms and conditions for the Golden Ticket eBilling Competition.
How to enter
- The City West Water Corporation (CWW) 2018 Golden Ticket eBilling Competition (Competition) is open to individuals and entities who are the named account holder of an existing CWW residential or business water account which has elected to have ‘eBilling’ as their bill presentment method (Eligible Entrant).
2. The Competition will run from 12:01 (AEST) on 1 August 2018 and will close at 23:59 AEST on 31 December 2018 (Competition Period).
3. A director, manager, employee, officer or contractor of CWW and their immediate families cannot be an Eligible Entrant. "Immediate families" means spouse, parent, child or sibling (whether natural, half, step or by adoption) whether or not they live in the same household.
4. During the Competition Period, a new account holder of a CWW residential or business water account will be automatically entered into this Competition if the account holder is an Eligible Entrant and elects to have ‘eBilling’ as their bill presentment method.
5. An Eligible Entrant is only entitled to one entry in the Competition.
6. If a CWW residential or business water account consists of more than one named account holder and each named account holder is considered an Eligible Entrant, the relevant account will be entitled to one entry in the Competition.
7. If an existing CWW account is not registered for eBilling, an account holder can register for CWW eBilling in one of the following ways by:
a. Registering for eBilling via the online form on the CWW website, https://www.citywestwater.com.au/eBilling;
b. Calling CWW’s Customer Contact Centre on 131 691; or
c. Completing a form in person with one of our CWW consultants.
1. There are up to ten (10) x Golden Ticket prizes to be won as part of the Competition.
2. A Golden Ticket is a prize valued at $500.00 which will be applied as a credit to the Eligible Entrant’s CWW residential or business water account which has ‘eBilling’ as its bill presentment method (Prize).
3. CWW will award an Eligible Entrant a ‘Golden Ticket’ via email to a prize winner who is an Eligible Entrant (Prize Winner).
4. A Prize Winner is deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions upon acceptance of the Prize.
5. The total value of all Prizes in this Competition is AUD $5,000.00.
6. The Prize, or any unused portion of a Prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
7. All taxes (excluding GST) which may be payable as a consequence of receiving a Prize is the sole responsibility of the Prize Winner.
8. CWW will seek the prior approval of a Prize winner to publish the Prize Winners’ first name, suburb and postcode on various social media platform and on the CWW website.
9. CWW may request a Prize Winner to participate in any news media and/or social media activities relating to the Competition.
10. CWW may request a Prize Winner to provide a testimonial or a short statement on the reason why the Prize Winner elected to have ‘eBilling’ as their bill presentment method.
1. During the Competition Period and on the last business day of each month, a nominated CWW representative will conduct a prize draw where two (2) Eligible Entrants will be randomly selected to be a Prize Winner (Prize Draw).
2. A total of five (5) Prize Draws will be conducted during the Competition Period at CWW’s offices located at 1 McNab Avenue, Footscray, Victoria 3011.
3. All Eligible Entrants who were unsuccessful in a Prize Draw will automatically be eligible for the next Prize Draw until the end of the Competition Period.
4. As soon as practicable after a Prize Draw, CWW will notify each Prize Winner from the relevant Prize Draw via the email address associated with the relevant CWW residential or business water account of each Prize Winner.
1. Within 30 days after a Prize Draw, if a Prize Winner is uncontactable (via email or telephone) or a Prize Winner chooses not to accept the Prize, the relevant Prize will be forfeited and at CWW’s sole discretion, another Eligible Entrant from the same Prize Draw will be selected to be a new Prize Winner.
2. CWW at its sole discretion, reserves the right to not award a Prize in the event that, despite reasonable endeavours, the relevant Prize Winner cannot be located or contacted.
1. The Promoter is City West Water Corporation ABN 70 066 902 467 of 1 McNab Avenue, Footscray, Victoria, 3011, telephone 131 691.
2. CWW may, at its absolute discretion, disqualify an Eligible Entrant, and prohibit the further participation of that Eligible Entrant in this Competition, if that Eligible Entrant:
a. fails to establish their status as an Eligible Entrant to CWW’s satisfaction; or
b. tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Competition;
c. is an Eligible Entrant which in CWW’s opinion is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions; or
d. acts in a disruptive manner or acts with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
3. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an Eligible Entrant, CWW reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the Eligible Entrant.
4. CWW assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive any communication or for any loss, damage or injury as a result of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches. If such problems arise, then CWW may modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the Competition unless to do so would be prohibited by law and subject to the regulations of the gaming authorities.
5. If this Competition is interfered with in any way (including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures) or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of CWW, CWW reserves the right, unless prohibited by law and if applicable, subject to the approval of the authorities that have issued permits for the conduct of the Competition, to:
a. cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition; and
b. invalidate any affected entry(s).
6. CWW is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, (including but not limited to) any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in this Competition or downloading any materials in this Competition.
7. As a condition of accepting a Prize, the Prize Winner may be required to sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by CWW in its absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity.
8. Once the Prize has been awarded to a Prize Winner the decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. CWW reserves the right to alter these Terms and Conditions during the course of the Competition Period at any time and without notice.