Discover the eligibility requirements for a concession on your water bill.
Before applying please note that to receive a discount, all concession card holders must:
- Be registered with City West Water.
- Be the primary account holder.
- Use the property for residential purposes.
- Be applying for the cardholder's principal place of residence.
- Ensure the name and address on the concession card match the name and address on the bill.
- Hold one of the eligible cards.
For more information on eligibility visit, Water and sewerage concession page on Health and Human Services website.
How to apply
If you meet all of the above eligibility, download a copy of the concession application via Water and sewerage concession page on Health and Human Services website.
Return the completed form along with a photocopy or scan of your concession card to City West Water via email: ConcessionEnquiries@citywestwater.com.au
Return via post:
City West Water
Locked Bag 350 Sunshine VIC 3020
If you need further assistance call us on 131 691.
- What other financial assistance is available?
We offer a range of assistance to customers who are experiencing difficulties paying their bill. See our Set Up a Payment Plan page for more information.
Free, independent and confidential financial counseling services are offered by the following community organisations:
- Customers in Hobsons Bay, Maribyrnong, Melbourne, Moonee Valley and Wyndham can contact Anglicare on 9731 2500.
- Customers in Brimbank and Melton can contact Good Shepherd on 1300 786 696.
- Customers in City of Yarra can contact Kildonan Child and Family Services in 1800 685 682.
- Customers in City of Hume can contact Lentara Uniting Care on 1300 882 035.
- Free tools and advice are also available at moneyhelp.org.au.