We offer a rebate of up to 50% off water, sewerage and usage charges to customers who are concession card holders. This financial year’s maximum concession amount for the whole year is $345.50 per annum and maximum quarterly benefit of $86.37 (for financial year 2021/2022).
Eligible concession cards include:
- Pension Concession Card
- Health Care Card
- Department of Veteran's Affairs Gold Card Repatriation Health Card For All Conditions (War Widow, TPI, POW & EDA)
Before applying please note that to receive a rebate, all concession card holders must:
- be registered with Greater Western Water
- be the primary account holder
- use the property for residential purposes
- be applying for the cardholder's principal place of residence
- ensure the name and address on the concession card match the name and address on the bill
- hold one of the eligible cards.
For more information on eligibility visit the DH Water and sewerage concession page.
How to apply for a concession
You can apply for a concession on your account in the following ways:
Eligible residential customers can apply for a concession in MyAccount.
Return a form
If you meet all of the above eligibility, download a copy of the concession application via the DH Water and sewerage concession page page.
Return the completed form along with a photocopy or scan of your concession card to the address below, or by emailing our concessions team.
Greater Western Water
Locked Bag 350
Sunshine VIC 3020