Charges Explained

Prior to commencing any plumbing, property or development work, you will need to fill in the relevant application form and return it to us with an application fee for processing.

The type of application form required and the fee is determined by the type of work you are undertaking.

Each form indicates the relevant application fee. A full list of fees and pricing can be downloaded below in the Pricing Handbook.


Pricing handbook for 2016 - 17 financial year


Fees 2016 - 2017


City West Water’s prices have increased effective 1 July 2016.

Types of plumbing, property or development work

Building or renovating

If you are building a new home, redeveloping a residence or renovating an existing home you will need to work with us to ensure correct and compliant water, sewerage and, where available, recycled water connections. You can take a look at our building and renovating page prior to commencing any plumbing work. 

Property development

If you are planning to construct a new property take a look at our property development page.

New developments

If you are planning a new subdivision or land development, take a look at our land development page. 

Application forms

All plumbing, property and land development applications forms can be downloaded on our application forms page.