Pay your bill on time
City West Water Pay On Time promotion (Promotion) Terms and Conditions
account holders who pay their bill on time for bills with an Issue Date between 7 July 2016 and 7 October 2016 (
Eligible Bill) will automatically go in the draw to win one (1) of five (5) $500 Coles Myer Gift Cards (the
How to enter
- CWW account holders who pay an Eligible Bill on time will be automatically entered into the Prize draw.
- Account holders with more than one property or account will receive one entry for each property or account for which they receive and pay an Eligible Bill on time.
- Account holders who are on a payment plan must make all payments as agreed under their plan throughout the Eligible Bill period in order to receive their automatic entry into the Prize draw.
- Account holders who pay their Eligible Bill on time via automatic Direct Debit are automatically entered into the Prize draw, provided the Direct Debit payment is successful.
- Account holders who are billed monthly must pay all Eligible Bills with Issued Dates between 7 July 2016 and 7 October 2016 on time in order to receive their automatic entry into the Prize draw.
- Account holders whose Eligible Bill is in credit or has a zero balance will be automatically entered into the Prize draw.
- Payments can be made by Direct Debit, Mail, Credit Card, BPAY, Post BillPay, Centrepay and Australia Post.
- For an Eligible Bill to be determined as
paid on timefor the purposes of this Promotion, the
Amount Dueshown on the Eligible Bill must be paid in full on or before the bill's due date.
- The Promotion is open to all CWW account holders who receive an Eligible Bill.
- CWW staff, their immediate family members and CWW's suppliers are ineligible to win the Prize.
- The Prize winner will be randomly drawn from CWW account holders whose Eligible Bill was paid on time.
- The draw will take place in November 2016 at CWW's offices at 1 McNab Avenue, Footscray, Victoria, 3011.
The Prize winners will be notified by telephone (if available) and in writing.
- Information collected for entry to the Promotion is for the use of CWW only.
- CWW may require proof of an entrant's identity.
- CWW will seek approval to publish the winners' first name, suburb and postcode on social media and its website.
- The winners may be requested to participate in news media activities surrounding the Promotion.
- The winners may be requested to provide a testimonial or short statement on why they pay their bill on time and what payment method they use.
- CWW reserves the right to substitute the Prize with a different prize of equal value.
- All Prize values are in Australian dollars.
- The Prize is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
- Winners must take the Prize as offered.
- Conditions of use may apply.
- The promoter is City West Water Corporation ABN 70 066 902 467 of 1 McNab Avenue, Footscray, Victoria, 3011. Telephone 131 691.
- CWW, its officers, employees and agents will not be liable for incorrect information, technical errors, fraud, theft, destruction or unauthorised use, access or alteration of information or property due to your entry.
- You release CWW from all damage and liabilities incurred by you, any 3rd party, or to your property due to the Promotion or any award.
- CWW accepts no responsibility for any late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, incorrectly submitted or delayed payments which results in a payment not being made on time..
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned CWW may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.