Changes to recycled water plumbing inspections
From 1 July 2015, plumbers will be required to book R1, R2 and R3 recycled water inspections directly with City West Water’s contractor, CIS Services.
Bookings with CIS Services can be made via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 1800 627 173.
You may also call City West Water Technical Services 1300 299 228 (select #1 then #3).
After receiving your booking CIS Services will contact you to confirm your inspection.
Required inspection booking information
When booking with CIS Services, please provide:
- Plumber’s details (name and company)
- Plumber’s mobile phone number and email address
- PIC No. & Site address ( lot number and street name)
- Inspection type (R1, R2 or R 3)
- Preferred date and time available for inspection
- CIS Services will only carry out inspections in so far as they relate to the Approval to Connect issued for new developments connecting to recycled water, which accompany the PIC number
- if the recycled water connections are not carried out in accordance with the Approval to Connect, City West Water, or their nominated contractor, will request the work be rectified under the provisions of the Water Act 1989. Additional inspection fees will apply
- City West Water, or their contractor, will not be certifying or approving plumbing works in terms of quality and will not be liable for any poor workmanship carried out by the plumber
- CIS Services will send an email to the plumber following the inspection(s) stating the outcome.
For any further details or questions about this process change in booking recycled water plumbing inspections, please contact Connections and Technical Services on 1300 299 228 or at email@example.com.