Household Rebates Offer: Spend $50, Get $30 Back....
28 March 2012
With latest Living Victoria water rebates, if you spend $50 on any number of water saving products listed below, you’ll be eligible to receive a $30 rebate.
Just make your purchase from any shop, keep your receipt that details the purchase and fill in the form, and you’ll receive the rebate as a credit on your next water bill.
Products eligible for rebates are:
- shower timers
- flow control devices - need to reduce flow to 9 litres per minute or less
- flow interrupters for toilets
- compost/mulch bins
- wetting/moisture agents
- moisture/rain sensors
- rainwater diverters
- waterless car cleaning products
- trigger nozzles
- drip watering systems/weep hoses
- garden tap timers
- temporary greywater diverters
Don’t wait – the rebate offer is available for a limited time, and closes on 30 June.
For more information, visit water.vic.gov.au