Confined Space Access

City West Water Accredited Confined Space Contractors

To find a Contractor who is authorised to undertake confined space access work on our assets, please call the Operations Control Centre on 9313 8499 or contact a represetative in the Land Development group.

Application for Access to City West Water Confined Spaces

To apply for entry into a City West Water confined space, please complete the form and return to us for processing.

Confined Space Entry & Associated Works Procedure

Authorised contractors must undertake works in accordance with City West Water's Confined Space Entry & Associated Works Procedure. A copy of this document can be downloaded as follows:


This procedure is designed to meet the requirements of Part 3.4 of the Occupational Health & Safety Regulations 2007.


Application to access/enter confined space