1. City West Water (“CWW”) customers who complete the Customer Value Survey, being managed by CWW’s independent research provider, Hall & Partners | Open Mind, between 10 April and 14 May April 2017 (inclusive) (“Promotion Period”) may opt-in to have the chance to win one (1) of five (5) $500 EFTPOS gift cards (“Prize”).
How to enter
1. CWW customers must firstly complete the Customer Value Survey available at Your Say - City West Water before becoming eligible.
2. Customers must opt-in to the Prize draw and must provide their name along with either an email or phone number. Entry into the Prize draw is not automatic.
1. The Promotion is open to CWW customers who complete the Customer Value Survey available at Your Say - City West Water during the Promotion Period.
2. CWW customers who complete the Customer Value Survey as part of a paid research panel used by Hall & Partners | Open Mind, are ineligible to win a Prize.
3. CWW staff, their immediate family members and CWW’s suppliers are ineligible to win a Prize, but may complete the Customer Value Survey.
4. Only one entry per customer is permitted into the Prize draw.
Prizes draw and notification
1. CWW’s independent research contractor Hall & Partners | Open Mind will undertake the prize draw on CWW’s behalf on Friday 19 May 2017 at the offices of Hall & Partners / Open Mind, Level 3, 650 Chapel Street, South Yarra, Victoria, 3141
2. Hall & Partners | Open Mind will notify winners on behalf of CWW through the contact information provided in the Customer Value Survey.
3. Hall & Partners | Open Mind will arrange delivery of Prizes on behalf of CWW.
1. Hall & Partners | Open Mind will not use customers’ personal information for any other purposes other than the Customer Value Survey research and report and to administer the Prize draw.
3. CWW may publish the winner’s first name and suburb on social media.
1. A Prize is not exchangeable for cash or other credit
2. CWW reserves the right to substitute a Prize with a different prize of equal value.
3. All Prize values are in Australian dollars.
4. Winners must take the Prize as offered.
5. Conditions of use may apply.
1. The promoter is City West Water Corporation ABN 70 066 902 467 of 1 McNab Avenue, Footscray, Victoria, 3011. Telephone 131 691.
2. Hall & Partners | Open Mind, an independent research contractor of CWW, is administering this Promotion on behalf of CWW.
3. CWW, its officers, employees and agents will not be liable for incorrect information, technical errors, fraud, theft, destruction or unauthorised use, access or alteration of information or property due to customers entering into the Prize draw.
4. Customers who opt-in to the Prize draw release CWW from any damages or liabilities which may be incurred as a result of participating in the Customer Value Survey Promotion.
5. CWW accepts no responsibility for any late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, incorrectly submitted or delayed opt-in registrations which results in the opt-in registration not being completed in the Promotion Period.
6. If for any reason any aspect of this Customer Value Survey Promotion is not capable of running as planned CWW may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
7. The Prize draw results are final and no correspondence will be entered into.