Our Customers and Stakeholders
To have your say on our strategies, plans and initiatives, join Your Say – City West Water.
Join as a participant on Your Say – City West Water in the month of February 2017 to go in the draw to win one of four $200 account credits. Winners will be drawn weekly. Terms and conditions apply.
- Visit Your Say – City West Water
- Select the Log in / Join button in the top right corner of the page
- Complete the sign-up form
- Customer satisfaction
- Environmental issues
- Infrastructure projects
To join, visit Your Say – City West Water - we look forward to chatting with you!
For more information about our approach to community engagement please contact us.
Your Money. Your Say.
Promotion - February Participant Drive, Terms and Conditions
- City West Water (“CWW”) customers who register as a participant on Your Say – City West Water (“Your Say”) between 1 February and 28 February 2017 (inclusive) (“promotion period”) will automatically have the chance to win one (1) of four (4) $200 account credits to be applied to a nominated CWW account (the “Prize”)
How to enter
- CWW customers must complete the online registration process at Your Say - City West Water.
- CWW customers must provide the following information to register:
- Screen name
- Email address
- First name
- Areas of interest
- The Promotion is open to all CWW customers who register as a participant on Your Say during the promotion period.
- CWW staff, their immediate family members and CWW’s suppliers are ineligible to win the Prize.
- Only one entry per customer is permitted.
- Weekly Prize Draws will take place on 8, 15 and 22 February 2017 and 1 March 2017 at CWW’s offices at 1 McNab Avenue, Footscray, Victoria, 3011.
- A Weekly Prize winner will be randomly drawn from CWW customers who have registered as a participant on Your Say in the week prior to the Weekly Prize Draw.
- Entries do not carry over to subsequent weeks.
Notification and claim
- The Weekly Prize Winner will be notified via the email provided through the Your Say registration process on the day of the Weekly Prize Draw.
- Winners must contact CWW to claim their Prize within one month of receiving the notification per the instructions contained within the notification email.
- Unclaimed prizes will be redrawn.
- Information collected for entry to the Promotion is for the use of CWW only.
- CWW may require proof of an entrant’s identity.
- CWW may publish the winner’s first name and suburb on social media.
- The winners may be requested to participate in news media activities surrounding the Promotion.
- CWW customers who register as a participant on Your Say agree to the Terms and Conditions of the site.
- The Prize will be applied to the CWW account nominated by the Winner.
- The Prize is not transferable once applied to a CWW account except under The Prize number 3.
- In the event the holder/s of the account to which the Prize has been applied changes property and remains a CWW customer, any remaining balance of the Prize may be transferred to the account pertaining to the new property.
- The Prize is not exchangeable for cash or other credit, and in if the holder/s of the account to which the Prize has been applied cease to be a CWW account holder they will forfeit any remaining balance of the Prize.
- CWW reserves the right to substitute the Prize with a different prize of equal value.
- All Prize values are in Australian dollars.
- Winners must take the Prize as offered.
- Conditions of use may apply.
- The promoter is City West Water Corporation ABN 70 066 902 467 of 1 McNab Avenue, Footscray, Victoria, 3011. Telephone 131 691.
- CWW, its officers, employees and agents will not be liable for incorrect information, technical errors, fraud, theft, destruction or unauthorised use, access or alteration of information or property due to your entry.
- You release CWW from all damage and liabilities incurred by you, any 3rd party, or to your property due to the Promotion or any award.
- CWW accepts no responsibility for any late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, incorrectly submitted or delayed registrations which results in registration not being completed in the promotion period.
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned CWW may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.